Write With Atomic Scribbler Software - Free Windows Software
Free Sample Lesson
$10 includes the set of 26 videos. The videos may be viewed online on any device.
To view, more details about the course, including the outline of the video sessions:
Use this course to quickly get up to speed on the free Atomic Scribbler writing software for Windows computers.
This handy program allows you to easily organize and improve the efficiency of your writing. Although designed primarily for authors, the software is helpful for anyone who uses a computer as a writing tool:
- Homeschool parents
- Course developers, and more!
I use it myself, not only for my horse fiction series, but also for developing video courses.
With the SmartEdit addon (a paid option), Atomic Scribbler excels as a writing program. SmartEdit has 15 checks available from within the Atomic Scribbler interface to help you catch mistakes and polish your work.
Atomic Scribbler is quite useful and fully functional with or without SmartEdit.
- Easy to use, uncluttered interface
- Scene-based writing approach
- Organize your writing with a flexible tree structure containing folders, scenes, and notes
- Document, Fragments, and Research sections
- Daily Word Count Tracking
- Word file import and export (plus three other text file formats)
- Standard text formatting options
- Spelling checker
- Automated backups
- Project Manager for multiple projects
- Customizable interface
- Free software with optional, paid editing addon – SmartEdit to help catch editing errors
Course Requirements: Basic typing skills and some familiarity with computer software is all that is required.